RELIEF STAFF REGISTRATION TYPES:
- Standard Registrations - All new relief staff wanting to join RSM for 2023.
- Re-Registrations - 2022 previously registered relief staff wanting to re-join RSM for 2023.
- Direct Registrations - Only for part-time staff already employed by the school.
- RSM accepts registrations for Primary and Secondary Teachers, Specialists, Education Assistants, Education Assistant - Special Needs plus OSH Carers, School Officers & Cleaners.
- Relief Staff can select Preferred Schools from a list of RSM Schools.
- Relief Staff's Areas of Expertise are pre-selected based upon their main Qualification. Relief Staff can also select some extra Areas of Expertise.
- Once activated, Relief Staff can use our FREE RSM 'App'.
- Relief Staff will be able to receive Booking Notifications from their Preferred Schools and other Schools within their Preferred School Zone.
NEW STANDARD REGISTRATION or RE-REGISTRATION
- Relief Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff register or re-register annually for each school year.
- Relief Staff can choose from the following School Plans:
- 1 (Free Registration)
- 2 (Free Registration)
- 2022 Graduates
- 3rd / 4th Year University Teaching Students - Education Assistant Relief Only!
- 2-4 School Plan (Paid Plan - Non Refundable)
- 5-8 School Plan (Paid Plan - Non Refundable)
- 9-12 School Plan (Paid Plan - Non Refundable)
The following Mandatory Documents are required for both Standard Registrations and Re-Registrations
TRBWA Letter of Grant or Statement of Registration (Required by all Relief Teachers)
- If you don't have a current TRBWA Letter of Grant or Statement of Registration, use the following TRBWA website link:
- TRBWA Website: TRBWA Website
- Select Teacher Login and follow the prompts.
- Select the Correspondence Tab
- Locate & Download current ‘Letter of Grant’ or ‘Statement of Registration’
Working with Children Check (Required by all Relief Staff)
- If you do not have a current Working with Children card, visit the WWC website at: WWC Website: https://workingwithchildren.wa.gov.au/
SCN Letter (Required by all Non-Teaching Relief Staff and Relief Teachers wanting to teach in EDWA schools)
- If you do not have a current valid SCN Letter, then you will need to complete the Education Department’s HSPC (previously known as Crimtrac) using the following link, please note the 100 Point Check Requirements: Education Department Website: http://det.wa.edu.au/screening/detcms/navigation/screening-for-criminal-history/national-police-history-check--application-package/
- Are only available for Relief Staff who work part-time at a particular school.
- This type of registration in only accessible to relief staff who have received a 'Direct Registration' emailed code from a school. Relief Staff who have not received this emailed code then you must complete a New 'Standard Registration'.
- Please go to Registration on the menu bar and click the New Direct Registration Tab which contains the information Relief Staff need to know before Registering.
- Relief Staff must register and complete all the following basic information online before being activated, including:
- Personal Details.
- Profile Picture - Clear Facial Picture (jpeg format).
- Areas of Expertise.
- Mandatory Reporting. Documentation.
- COVID Vaccination Certification (Double Dose Vaccination Minimum).
- This is a Free type of Registration for Relief Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff.