NEW Relief Staff Registrations
Please read all the information in the following section and then follow the instructions carefully before clicking the Register Online Now Button at the bottom of this page.
All Teaching and Non-Teaching Relief Staff will need the following list of items ready to upload or insert (Documents in PDF or JPEG Formats Only). You need to be fully prepared before you start your Registration.
All Registrations expire 12 months from Registration date.
All Relief Staff:
Required Details and Documentation:
- Resume/CV – (required)
- Profile Picture – Clear Facial Picture (required)
- Qualifications or Certifications – Various (required - minimum of 1)
- Mandatory Reporting Accreditation (not a compulsory field). However, CEWA schools require this accreditation before they offer you relief work. Therefore, if you have a Number, Date and Document that shows you are accredited, then you should insert what you have.
- CEWA - Child Protection & Mandatory Reporting
- EDWA - Mandatory Reporting of Child Sexual Abuse
- CSA - To Be Advised
- Accreditation to Teach RE for CEWA is preferred but not essential.
- Professional Referees
- Recent Teaching History
- Preferred Schools - Select the 'Schools Locator' Tab under the Relief Staff Heading on the Menu Bar and identify our current RSM Schools. Use this as a guide to choose your Preferred Schools when registering.
Working With Children Check:
- Number, Date & Card (required by all Relief Staff)
- To apply for a New Working with Children card or to request an updated Copy, visit the WWC website at: Working with Children Website
SCN Letter from the Department of Education:
- An SCN (required by all Education Assistants, EA Special Needs, OSH Carers, School Officers, Cleaners and Teachers wanting to Teach in EDWA schools).
- An SCN is not required by Teachers wanting to only Teach in CEWA Schools.
- If you do have a SCN Letter, and you want to work as an Education Assistant and/or Education Assistant (Special Needs), we use CEWA’s Appointment of Staff Policy for Non-Teaching Staff as follows for CEWA, EDWA and all other Schools:
- Clause 22.214.171.124 National Police History Check - For applicants employed with the WA Catholic system, where there is no gap of more than 6 months in their employment, a NPHC is considered current if it is not more than 36 months old.
- If you do not have a current valid SCN Letter, then you will need to complete the Education Department’s HSPC (previously known as Crimtrac) using the following link, please note the 100 Point Check Requirements: Department of Education Screening Link
All Relief Teachers:
Teachers Registration Board (WA) - Letter of Grant or Statement of Registration:
- Number, Date & Letter of Grant or Statement of Registration (required by all relief teachers).
- If you don't have a current TRBWA Letter of Grant or Statement of Registration, use the following TRBWA website link:
- TRBWA Website: TRBWA Website
- Select Teacher Login and follow the prompts.
- Select the Correspondence Tab
- Locate & Download current ‘Letter of Grant’ or ‘Statement of Registration’
- TRBWA Website: TRBWA Website
Failure to supply a valid document for the following will delay your activation:
- SCN Letter
School Plans: FREE Plans / PAID Plans
- Relief Staff who select the FREE School Plan for 1 School can submit the registration without payment.
- Relief Staff who select the FREE School Plan for 2022 Graduate can submit the registration without payment - However, your Graduation Certificate must be included in the Qualifications / Certification section of your registration.
- Relief Staff who select the FREE School Plan for EA's who are 3rd or 4th Year University Teaching students can submit the registration without payment - However, you 2022 Enrolment transcript showing your University / Course Title / 3rd or 4th must be included in the Qualifications / Certification section of your registration.
- A Payment needs to be paid unless you are selecting a FREE School Plan. Our latest range of School Plans and Prices are listed in our Relief Staff Information page under the Relief Staff menu tab. Payment is made via our payment portal when you register.
Failure to make your Payment (if applicable) or provide the relevant Certificate (2022 Graduate) or Transcript (3rd or 4th Year University Teaching Students) when you register will delay your activation.
If you have everything? Then you are ready to Register Online Now.
URGENT REMINDER - Do not complete a New Registration if you were already registered as an RSM member in 2022.
2022 RSM members must complete a 2023 Re-Registration Form.