To provide schools with a high quality service that aims to take the stress out of finding Relief Staff by enabling school representatives to focus on their core business of leading, teaching and learning. While providing Relief Staff with an avenue that allows them to be recognised by a number of schools.
The Birth of an Idea!
The Relief Staff Maestro was developed as a result of watching leaders in education focusing on this time consuming and at times stressful administrative task. We believe our RSM 'System' will provide leaders with more time to focus on their core business!
Our Relief Staff Maestro System:
- Has been designed in consultation with W.A. Catholic Primary and Secondary Schools.
- Was developed by educators as a simple 'System' for finding Relief Staff within minutes of making a Booking Request.
- Relieves the stress of finding Relief Staff on the Go!
- Allows Relief Staff to have access to, and be accessed by, many schools - leading to an increase in potential Bookings!
- Provides Schools with the opportunity to access Teachers, Specialists, Education Assistants, Education Assistant - Special Needs & Office/Admin Staff, from a sizeable database.
- Facilitates all the necessary checks before activating Relief Staff.
Our Relief Staff Maestro is the latest innovation in the Maestro group portfolio.
We are a young, dynamic company that focuses on Education and Sports Education. We work with schools to maximise the benefits for teachers, students, parents and the school community.
Our Maestro Group Portfolio includes:
- Play 4 Life - A local provider of specialised physical education, sport & recreational activity programs for School, Club and Corporate Communities.
- Jogo Bonito - Inventors and Developers of Innovative Sports Educational Products that make it easier for teachers, coaches, parents and players to develop and improve skills. These products are all developed for world-wide distribution.