Relief Staff - Key Points
- RSM accepts registrations from Teachers, Specialists, Education Assistant - Special Needs, Education Assistants & Office / Admin Staff.
- Relief Staff can select Preferred Schools from a list of RSM Schools.
- Relief Staff can select School Zones as another avenue to receive School Booking Requests.
- Relief Staff select their Areas of Expertise.
- Once activated, Relief Staff can use our FREE RSM 'App'
Relief Staff - New Registration
- Now Open!
- Relief Staff must register and complete all required information online before being activated. Please read the information below under 'Register Online!' to find out what you will need before Registration.
- Relief Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff will be charged a Annual Registration Fee for the 2018 school year.
- 2018 (Term 1 - Term 4) Registrations, the costs are:
- Teaching Staff - 3 Month Trail $9.90 plus $40.00
- Non-Teaching Staff - 3 Month Trail $9.90 plus $20.00
Relief Staff - Re-Registration for 2017 Registered Relief Staff
- Now Open! No need to register again, RSM has your 2017 details on file.
- Please select the Re-Registration section under the Login/Registration Menu Tab.
- Make the appropriate PayPal payment to open your 2018 registration application.
- Re-Registered Relief Staff will receive a 25% Discount of our standard 2018 charges:
- Teaching Staff - $37.40
- Non-Teaching Staff - $22.40
New Registrations - Now Open!
All Teaching and Non-Teaching Relief Staff - will need the following list of items ready to upload or insert. You need to be fully prepared because you cannot save an uncompleted Registration.
All of these item file sizes must be under 1MB per file.
All Relief Staff:
- Working With Children Check – Number & Card (compulsory - pdf format only)
- Resume/CV – (compulsory - pdf format only)
- Profile Picture – Clear Facial Picture (compulsory - jpeg format only)
- Drivers License and/or Passport - Copy (compulsory - pdf format only)
- Qualifications – Various (pdf formats only) including Accreditation to Teach RE which is preferred but not essential.
- Professional Referees
- Recent Teaching History
- Preferred Schools - Select the 'Schools Locator' Tab on the Menu Bar and identify our current RSM Schools. Use this as a guide to choose your Preferred Schools when registering.
All Relief Teachers:
- TRBWA – Number & Letter of Grant (Compulsory pdf format only). If you don't have a current TRBWA Letter of Grant, use the following steps to get the current ‘Letter of Grant’ from the TRBWA website:
- TRBWA Teacher Login Link: https://app.trb.wa.gov.au/teacher-login/wct_login.asp?q&
- Enter your TRBWA Number & Password
- On the left-hand side menu – click Correspondence
- Locate & Download current ‘Letter of Grant’ then find it under Correspondence.
All Non-Teaching Relief Staff:
- SCN Letter from the Education Department – Replaces previous Police Certifications (Compulsory pdf format only). If you don't have a SCN Letter, follow the below steps and guidelines:
- If you do not have a current valid SCN Letter, then you will need to complete the Education Department’s HSPC (previously known as Crimtrac) using the following link, please note the 100 Point Check Requirements: http://det.wa.edu.au/screening/detcms/navigation/screening-for-criminal-history/national-police-history-check--application-package/
- If you do have a SCN Letter, it must meet the CEWA’s Appointment of Staff Policy for Non-Teaching Staff as follows:
- 5.2.2 Compulsory Police Clearance (Non-Teaching Staff): Prior to being employed all new employees, aged 18 years and above, including employees moving within the Western Australian Catholic education system, shall provide a current ‘CrimTrac’ 100-point, Check Police Clearance. For employees, new to the Catholic Education system in WA this is a ‘CrimTrac’ issued within the last 3 months. For employees changing from one WA Catholic school to another, where there is no gap of more than 6 months in their employment, this is a ‘CrimTrac’ not more than 36 months old. The cost of the clearance will be borne by the employee.
- Payments need to be made by Credit Card or PayPal through the PayPal portal - please have your details ready to use.
Failure to supply the above information and the current valid documents for your WWCC, TRBWA or SCN Letter will delay your activation.
If you have everything? Then you are ready to register when Registrations Open!.